CLS Property Insight is a leading supplier of insurance and data services to the UK property legal market. It is a sister company to one of the leading insurance MGAs, CLS Risk Solutions.
The two appointments are part of the growth strategy for the CLS Property Insight, capitalising on the collaborative benefits of the wider CLS group, which gives them economies of scale, massive data hosting and development power, market leading A rated insurance capacity and a strong expert management team; making CLS a force to be reckoned with.
Current products include Surveys, Chancel, Environmental, Land Registry and other ancillary property searches, and a suite of more than 60 online legal indemnity policies, all available through an online ordering platform.
Lianne Goddard joins CLS from Epiq Global where she was Director of European Commercial Strategy, working with four of the five Magic Circle Law Firms and nine of the ten leading Financial Institutions. Prior to joining Epiq Global, Lianne led the strategic, commercial and residential sales strategy for eight years at SearchFlow as Director of Sales.
Lianne comments: “The property and conveyancing market is ripe for disruption. CLS is well known for innovation across the group and we have exciting plans to capitalise on this innovation, using the collective strength our group has to offer, for the benefit of our clients and their customers, particularly in the area of big data.
“We are on a mission to make the concept of value a reality in the legal indemnities space, using expertise, innovation and leveraging technology and data to put customer needs first. Our ambition at CLS Property Insight is to affect nothing short of a revolution in the legal indemnity market.”
Chris Green joins CLS Property Insight from PSG Connect where he was latterly Regional Manager and before that, Director for 10 years. Prior to joining PSG Connect, Chris spent nearly three years as Account Manager with the conveyancing panel provider LMS and has excellent connections in the property conveyancing market.
Chris comments: “It’s an exciting time to be joining the company. CLS is on a path that, if clients are willing to innovate, will have a direct and dramatic positive benefit for them and their clients and I’m excited to get out to the market to spread the word and show our clients what we have to offer.”
For further information please contact: SJ Wrigley at Spotlight Consulting on 07909546104 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
About CLS Property Insight
CLS Property Insight is a leading supplier of searches, insurance and data services to the UK property legal market. It is part of the successful CLS group of companies with a turnover of circa £40m, employing 110 staff, with 7 businesses in 5 offices. CLS has an established reputation for innovation, expertise and service.
The CLS group includes seven interdependent businesses working in close collaboration:
– CLS Property Insight: a leading supplier of searches, insurance and data services to the UK property legal market
– CLS Data: Innovative solutions and products for the lender and surveying market
– Future Climate Info: Environmental Information market leader through progressive environmental data aggregation and supply
– Conveychoice: an exclusive platform for intermediaries to offer expert conveyancing services to clients through a panel of the most established property lawyers in the UK
– CLS Risk Solutions UK: a leading MGA for bespoke legal indemnity and transactional property risk solutions
– CLS Risk Solutions Europe: legal indemnities for renewable energy projects and real estate transactions in Europe
– CLS Group Services: One-stop service company for the CLS group of companies and their commercial partners.