Despite what some might think, PR is not a dark art, nor is it a perpetual whirl of launches, lunches and Bolli!
For those businesses who want to build up their in-house expertise or simply develop their understanding in order to manage external resource more effectively, we offer PR coaching to cut through the mystery and offer a practical approach to communicating with your target audience.
We will tailor make a PR training course to suit your needs, whether it be for local managers or senior executives, and because we’re PR people, not just trainers, we’ll teach you ‘the practice’ not the theory.
• Setting the strategy – using both traditional and digital PR tactics
• Choosing the right targets and influencers
• Managing the message for different channels
• Media relations and influencer marketing
• Creating good content and writing an effective press release
• How to ‘sell-in’
• Evaluation and measurement