General insurance provider, Berkeley Alexander (BA), has today announced its partnership with LV=, the UK’s third largest personal lines insurer, to add the LV= Clear Home Essentials, Advanced and Complete range of products to its panel.
The LV= Clear Home range is aimed at a broad spectrum of the market. It offers significant levels of cover as standard and some of the key policy benefits of the Clear range include:
* Buildings cover up to £1,500,000
* Contents cover up to £150,000
* Increased contents cover for weddings, civil partnerships and religious festivals
* Cover for theft from outbuildings
* Student belongings cover up to £3,000 which will protect family members if they are away studying at college or university
* Cover for up to 60 days when the property is unoccupied
* Accidental damage (including damage by pets)
* Matching sets and suites cover – will replace a whole set if they can’t replace the damaged item
* Counselling fees up to £1,500 – should your customers need any emotional support in difficult times.
Mark Hutchings, Managing Director of Berkeley Alexander, said: “I’m delighted to welcome LV= to the panel. LV= is an insurer that prides itself on its award-winning service, strong intermediary relationships and tailored offerings. It always going the extra mile for its customers and the Clear policy range is no exception – it offers a choice of quality policies that makes it attractive for a broad cross section of the market. Through our panel, brokers have access to one of the widest choices of GI policies available anywhere in this sector of the market to suit every level of customer need and budget.”
Jon Santer, Home Underwriting Manager at LV=, comments: “We’re happy to be able to offer our products via Berkeley Alexander and look forward to working closely together to grow our book together.”
For further information please contact: SJ Wrigley, Spotlight Consulting: email@example.com 07909546104
About Berkeley Alexander Ltd:
Berkeley Alexander Ltd is a general insurance provider, offering IFAs and mortgage brokers a wide range of personal and commercial lines of insurance. Drawing on a large number of insurers, it’s known for its broad range of competitively-priced products; and for its innovative approach to distributor partnerships.